"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I was so Wrong! But I had Help!

Hi There,
Some of you may remember my post titled  Two Faced , from a couple of weeks ago. In that particular post I mentioned that, and I quote " It seems that while I am away I am the topic of conversation and not in a good way, and then there are consequences"- While this statement still holds true, it does not, however, refer to the "Golden Girls" as I previously thought. By the way, the Golden Girls are so dubbed due to the beautiful golden color of their hair...it is naturally that color!...sigh...


I hereby offer my public apology to those two! I have already spoken to the one that I really believed was the culprit. We were able to speak of the incident today. I am very thankful for that!


Why, you might ask, did this all happen? Why in the world, would I ever think that someone that I believed to be not just a co-worker but a friend would have done this kind of thing? Let me tell you why! Because that is the direction I was led in by the person who spoke to me. As I drew my incorrect conclusion and spoke about it very candidly with her and the one that actually did the dirty deed, they did nothing to correct the assumption, and in fact did much to perpetuate said conclusion.


I was bad. They(the real guilty parties) were worse. I have apologized. they have not. But I have learned. It is over.


Now, I will move on from this. Hopefully a wiser person...


I just hope I am learning so that I don't keep making the same mistake...


Thank you for reading, I felt I owed them this!
Stay Pink!

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me like you're a fast learner kiddo. I wouldn't worry about making the same mistake again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...