"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, June 4, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

It is that time of the week again and boy it is a nice one here in sunny Maryland this week...The Temp. is only in the 70's and I am residing in my outside office this morning working on my Pink Saturday post...What could be better?...
      Oh, the Hubby just stepped out, and when I asked him, rather pleasantly I thought, if he would be joining me, he snarled back that, no he would not...He had just gotten a call from our daughter who had just left for work...She and the guy across the street were leaving at the same time...backing out of our respective driveways at the same time...and you can guess the rest...My husband is furious...at our daughter of course..never mind that the guy across the street was just as involved...sigh...she has had more stuff happen than I ever have...blah, blah, blah...Neighbor drives a Chevy sierra...Caitlin a Mazda 3 guess who lost...sigh...
I will just sit here and chant Pink Saturday, Pink Saturday, Pink Saturday...Wholmmmmmm....as the weedwacker kicks in next door...
sigh...again...
OK, so it is quite this bad and her car is purple not pink but you get the idea...
There's another one...this is fun...
Now, maybe something to soothe the soul... we go on vacation next Saturday...she was going to drive that one...it is now a mess...may have to rethink that...things at work are not nifty...
Next week we are headed to Sunset Beach, North Carolina!
This is a new destination for us...we love North Myrtle Beach ,SC and this is a Barrier Island just above that so we are happy, we can travel down on a whim...The condo is on a golf course...We don't golf but the location is beautiful...The second BR is a small apt. in itself and said daughter is bringing a friend...great for the 19 year old set and the 50 something set too! So while little Bailey(puppy) is on his vacation, little Bella will have one too(car)...


Through this one in...

Our porch...
The view from our porch...
Nice huh...



PS...Linking up with Beverly at howsweetthesound 
Just click the live link to join us!!!


7 comments:

  1. That is the porch of the condo we will be renting for vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I am bummed! I seem to have lost a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about the car! So sorry! But it looks like you will be spending a love interlude in the Carolinas - have fun.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! But having a vacay in the offing makes up for so much. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Pink Saturday (for this post that is!!)...but it is Pink Sat. time again......I'm sure you are enjoying your vacation in N. C. right now!!!

    I feel the pain about your daughter and the wreck. Ours just had a bad one about three weeks ago...she has the worse luck. This happened just as she was to start her first job as an RN. We had to scramble to get her into a car so she could transport herself to work. There's never a dull moment when you're a parent..no matter how old the kiddos are!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...