"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, January 15, 2012


It's been a rather lazy weekend...as opposed to a work weekend for me... and so here I am, staring at a blank screen...About the only thing I absolutely knew that I wanted to have on here was the picture you see up there...:) A particular favorite of mine...
I actually have lots of ideas but they don't really fit this particular post...which is really about nothing...

It is another football weekend in our house. We are Ravens fans here! Today is our play off game! 
or as we like to say here in Baltimore...


But I have to say that I was pretty disappointed yesterday because I am a BIG fan of one Mr. Tebow. He is one fine Human Being and that is all I will say about that.

Anyway...the cry of the day at the Pinkim household is...GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"She refused to be bored chiefly because she wasn't boring."
-Zelda Fitzgerald


Linking up
as usual for
 pink Saturday

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning to you and happy pink Saturday ...my first vist to your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Good afternoon and welcome! I hope you enjoyed your first visit to my little pink place:)

      Delete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday! Enjoy the game and go Ravens! Warmly, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the weekend playoffs as well. Some did not go my way, but still great games and players on all teams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that pink helmet, so cool:)

    Visiting for Pink Saturday. Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/pink-elephant.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...