"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's a football Kind of Weekend!



OK, I am really a fan of college football! Is there anything more fun than a stadium full of enthusiastic college kids? I just love all of the genuine energy and fun!

Of course this weekend is all about the Bowl games...
And of course the NFL play offs...
What fun!
Of course, there is PINK to be found here too if you only look hard enough:) 
and it is a Pink Saturday!!
So...


Here we have a pink jersey...A Ray Lewis jersey to to be exact!

Go Ravens!!

 A lovely little Pink Helmet!


And look what I found! For the fashion conscience football fan...


Linking up with 
and all of the other Pink Ladies

4 comments:

  1. Love football and LOVE the pink football purse!! Awesome! You have a new follower (me!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Intricate Knot! I'm glad you like it here! Thanks for following. Did you see the awesome game between the Broncos and the Steelers? I just love Tim Tebow! I am a Ravens fan but I do love that Tebow. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I'm a Giants fan but I need to get a jersey.... may need to look at the pink ones ;) Gotta look cute for when you watch the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some college football. Not so enamored of the pros, but we live in Cleveland so what do you expect? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...