"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Sampler...

Well, here we go...another Sunday draws to a close...why oh why do they go by so quickly? Sigh...I must say that it was a nice relaxing day...Bailey woke us up too early...


There he is:) Hard to resist...even though I am the one that growls in the morning:(



No one will ever accuse me of being a morning person!

Anyway...once I finally made my way out of the bedroom, I grabbed some coffee and something to eat and settled in with the little pink laptop and turned on the TV...this is not a necessity, the TV that is, but the open was on...and I love to have sports on in the background...Golf is especially nice...the greens are so pretty, and the voices so soft and for the most part so non intrusive...
Sports are a BIG part of my life in the summer...Oh don't worry, I don't exert myself:) don't be silly! I watch them and route for those guys:) Baseball especially:)


I have always been a fan of that sport...Pretty much since 6th grade...
I follow 3 teams and they are all doing well right now:) 2 of them are right here in town:) I have been to all three of them to watch games! But mostly I watch them on TV! I will watch any team if mine aren't on...
We go to Minor League games too Such fun! I love it!

If I pay attention to the schedule, I can pretty much work it so that I can have baseball on non stop all weekend...SWEET...lol...
Fun!!
A couple of weeks ago I was able to go to a minor league game at Ripken Stadium that raised money for Komen! What could be better than that? My favorite cause and my favorite sport!?!
Speaking of Breast Cancer...


I have busy in that arena also...
I applied and was accepted to a program that will be happening in September in San Francisco...I just also applied for one that is happening in San Diego in October..I won't find out about it for a while yet...Oh don't worry it will take place after the race...sheesh!
Oh the race...we have meetings coming up for that and I have had a lot of conference calls lately, and I have to plan a meeting for the survivor committee soon...I feel as though that might be getting away from me...
OK! I think it might be time to change the subject...


Breathe...
Better...
Maybe I'd better wrap this up...I have stuff to do...

I'm getting overheated just thinking about it...
so...



2 comments:

  1. I love watching Golf on TV too. For all the reasons you said and also because there's something about the philosophy of golf that appeals to me. If you miss a golf shot, you just take another one.

    all the best with the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! ad thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...