I love to read and for any of you that have been following along here for a while you know that I usually join in on a few reading challenges each year...
Here is my first one:)
Just click on the link below the picture to join in!
Wish me luck!
I haven't decided which book to dog into yet...but here are the rules...
To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge. Please feel free to use the banner above, however, a link via the image back to this post, so others can join the challenge if they wish, would be much appreciated.
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
- Rules: Read 100 books in 2013 (any genre)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2013 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- At the beginning of Jan 2013, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- Only fiction, no non-fiction.
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
- You DO NOT have to write reviews of the books you read, but if you decide to then a place will be available each month for you to link up your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don’t have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link: http://wp.me/p2wdqf-6ZI
So there you have it:)